Saturday, October 15, 2016

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Glitter Gourds

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Glittery Gourds.

domainehome.com
This was an easy one!  First - I love all things autumn.  Second - I still need to make quite a few Thanksgiving cards.  And finally - the inspiration photo is totally clean and fresh!

CC Glittery Gourds

I pulled out a pumpkin stamp from an not-yet-used stash and did the whole thing in glitter with just a few pops of colors.  

Untitled

It's a beautiful detailed image.  I think it works on this neutral card - but my fingers are itching to start again and use Copics or Zig watercolors or something to give it some rich fall colors.
Be sure to pop over to the Curtain Call blog. Besides inspiration from the design team, we have two fabulous guest designers:

Carol Mayne,  Just Me: C
 

Susie Moore, The Dies Have It

SUPPLY LIST

I used just one side of the frame die to give my pumpkins a shelf.  I like the stitching on it.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Kim!! Loving all that white space and embossed texture. You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Kim! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your glittery creation, Kim! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and elegant Kim. Love that image in gold. The sequins are the perfect embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely take on the inspiration photo, this is pretty Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, I have a catch-up planned for later in the week, but *had* to pop in to tell you that I'm awed by your gorgeous card! The gold, the texture, the crispness: stunning! You've sparked ideas for a DT card I need to make, so I hope you don't mind if I case this beauty you've created! Thrilled to be joining you and the rest of the Curtain Call team as a GD for this challenge. Thank you!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!