Thursday, November 12, 2015

Sweet Sunday: Season's Greetings

I noticed an older set in my unused Christmas stash and had to make sure to use it right away - and as luck would have it - the images fit perfectly in the circle on the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch.


I pulled out some classic Christmas paper and added the reindeer.

Tremendous Greetings

I also decided to continue to practice watercoloring.  I'm definitely sold on the look. I'm not so sold on my abilities!!  I'm getting better at a smooth swoosh of color - I'm not so good making it actually look watercolored, with water lines and some uncolored white space.  I gave it a shot on this one and am less than thrilled - but after nine practice reindeer, I'm posting this one!! 

SUPPLY LIST

The paper was a gift and I don't know where to credit it.

7 comments:

  1. Great sketch! I would love to try this one myself.
    And as it happens.... I've got the same stampset, but just haven't had time to ink this cutie yet.
    Sure is sweet! Love the traditional X-mas colorcombo. :-)
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ps. just keep practising, it doesn't need to be 'perfect'. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Kim! And I think your water colored reindeer is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, what a sweet little deer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable ! That deer is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your water-coloured reindeer is adorable, and I bet his 8 other friends are, too! Delightful festive card...
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious image and card. Cut baby card you posted too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!