Sunday, February 1, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Kissing Booth

This is my second post today.  A happy birthday shout out
to one of my Curtain Call Design team friends is just a post away!

It's time for a new challenge at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Kissing Booth!


I see fun colors and bold graphics, pennants and, of course, a big kiss!!!  I tried to use all of them on my card, although my pink turned into coral because I really wanted to use a a particular paper pad.

Love x4

You definitely want to play along - the LEAD of this challenge gets to be a guest designer in an upcoming challenge.  Plus, how can you resist this "kissing booth"?!?

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Kissing Booth Designers

Guest Designer, Joanne Basile



SUPPLY LIST
The lip die is an old Quickutz die.  The flags use My Favorite Things Fishtail die, but I never know whether I am using the first set or the layers set which fall in the middle of each size in the first set - only the original set is linked below.

14 comments:

  1. I love this design, Kim! What a great way to add a lot of patterns without overwhelming the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Kim! Love all those fun patterned banners and the sparkly lips!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glittered lips - awesome! Love this Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all those fish tails and teh sprakly lips are just too fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design! Really love that quad love die!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That die is so perfect for this challenge, love love love love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Kim. Love the banners on the side.Perfect image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this with all it's colorful paper flags, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun and fabulous, Kim! The sparkling lips...oh my!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!