Thursday, January 8, 2015

Taylored Expressions Release Day: Pocketful of Sunshine

It is release day for all of the new January products from Taylored Expressions.  They are available now in the Taylored Expression store.  The focus this month has been on petite stamp sets, most with coordinating dies.  There is also new paper, sequins and a few dies. You've seen what I have made - hopefully you have also popped over to the Taylored Expressions blog to hop through each of the other designers because we all have shown off different sets.

Today, I am showing off Pocketful of Sunshine and a different way to use the On the Road dies.

Sending You Love by Kim Singdahlsen

Just in case you didn't add the On the Road dies to your wishlist because you didn't think you needed a "road" - I decided to thread some ribbon through it and make it a fun accent.  (I don't have many bursts of creativity, so I go with them with they come!)  

Sending You Love Long by Kim Singdahlsen

I like the soft and feminine look of this card, even with its brighter colors.  I used cardstock in Peapod, Candy Corn and Cookie Monster.  The sequins are from the Rainbow Brights Sequin pack.  The pocket with its cute stitching is the die that comes with the Pocketful of Sunshine stamp set.  The ribbon is from my stash.

Sending You Love Close-Up by Kim Singdahlsen

That's it for me on the new release (although I still have unused products from this release that I'm sure I will be using.)  The Baker's Dozen design team also has three posts throughout the month, so you'll be seeing three more official posts from me.  Not to mention that I purchased last month's Valentine Grumplings for my personal stash to use for my teenage boys so you'll be seeing that soon too!

Have fun shopping.

SUPPLY LIST

Sending You Love Copics

11 comments:

  1. Very cool, Kim! That was super creative to lace the road die :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cute, love the pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy card, love the way ribbon is added here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the lacing and your pocket full of posies! Cute card Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors, Kim, and those flowers popping out of the darling pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every single card you make Kim, is just an enjoyable feats for the eyes!
    Thanks so much!
    Love coming here to be inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card Kim. Love the ribbon treatment with the road dies. :) So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Pocketdie!!
    Your card has such a 'spring'feel to it.
    Bright and cheerful! :-)
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim, this is just too sweet. Love all your adorable posies and the colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Smile making...the pocket of flowers is a gem!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a little sweetie! Gorgeous! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!