Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Planner Update

About a month ago, I posted the details of my favorite planner by PlumPaperDesigns.  I've used it two months solid now which is some kind of record for me.  (When I was digital, I changed planners at least every month in a never-ending search for the perfect planner.)  I LOVE my paper planner!!

But when I posted, I had two outstanding issues.  I just want you to know that I have answers for both and have updated the original post with those answers.  Both were minor issues - a pen loop and a bookmark - but I am such a planner-nerd that it has to be perfect.  Now it is!!

If you are planning for the new year - be sure to check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!