Friday, October 18, 2013

Cuttlebug Rain/Snow Folder

I've used an older embossing folder a number of times lately and always get multiple requests as to where to find it.  Here is a card from a past post:

Peace on Earth

The folder that I am using is a Cuttlebug European Exclusive called Rain/Snow (I think).  I used to be able to Google it and find it out there but I don't find anything now so I think it is long-retired.

However, I was browsing Simon Says Stamp and ran across this set by Hero Arts/Sizzix.  Here's a clearer picture of it right from the Sizzix website. 


The snow is a little denser than the original Cuttlebug, but I think it might be a decent substitute for the old Cuttlebug photo.

Hope it helps all of you who have asked!!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kim! I have been looking for something similar to that for a while! Bonnie Klass always uses hers and it's so pretty. I was able to find it online at Walmart!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards look FAB!
    love the layouts of both cards and the colorcombo of the second card, quite unusual but gorgeous!
    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite embossing folder. What a shame that it isn't available any more, but the Sizzix one is so similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info about the embossing folder at SSS; added to my wish list (oh, to have a LSS for 'little shopping jaunts'...then again, I'd be there far, far too often!). Your cards are, again, ever so beautiful! So glad you share with us!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing, Kims! I, too, love those folders every time you use them!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Kim...I love how you used that snow embossing folder, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely brilliant cards :) love them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!