Monday, May 6, 2013

It's Time for a Facelift

This is my second post today.  The Alley Way Stamps
post is just a short scroll down.

Just wanted you all to know that my blog will be down for a bit tomorrow.  It's getting a facelift!!

I am so excited.  I've been going along with the same look for years.  I haven't loved it, but I spend all of my free time on my cards - not on my blog!  I have monthly headers that change by the season.  Some of them I like, but I particularly dislike the one that is up now.

So, when it came to my attention that the incredibly talented Jackie Rockwell is still doing blog design work, even though she is taking a break from her own blogging, I jumped on it.

I am giddy over what she has created for me (and I don't often get "giddy"!)

I am excited for you to see it too.  It will be ready to go about 24 hours from this post. What you should do is check out my blog today and then check back tomorrow - be sure to hop out of blogspot or Google Reader or Feedly or bloglovin' so you can see what Jackie has created.

She is wonderful to work with - she'll work with you at any level that you like - for example, I picked colors from a site that she had recommended, but then I handed it all to her and she came up with the fonts and design.  Check her out at https://www.facebook.com/rockwelldesignsblog or http://rockwelldesignsblog.blogspot.com/.  (I'll post these addresses again when you see her amazing work!)

I'll be back tomorrow night!

7 comments:

  1. Happy new blog background!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it Kim...I'm ready for a redo myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh - can't wait! Although I like my very basic, cas blog design, change is always good, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoooo!!! Can't wait to see the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Am looking forward to seeing what Jackie creates for you! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see the reveal. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oohh! can't wait to see your new look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!