Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Feel Better Soon with Verve

Over on the Verve stamp blog, there has been a sketch contest running all month with the random prize being the entire holiday release!  (It's been running all month, but it closes tomorrow!)  I love Verve - they have a great graphic style and aren't afraid of Christian sentiments.  I have stamp sets from them dating back to when they were called Verve Visual and they used red rubber!

Feel Better with Verve

I'm not huge on dimensional flowers but I am IN LOVE with these velvet flowers by Maya Road (just called Velvet Pleats).  I purchased them recently and they perfectly match Stampin' Up's So Saffron and Basic Gray - isn't it a gorgeous color combo??

I also updated my paper collection with a big My Mind's Eye pad at Hobby Lobby's recent 50% off sale.  It's a huge 12x12 pad called Bramble Rose...half of it is the weathered wood that is showing everywhere and half of it is chevron prints which is showing everywhere else!!


  • Stamps: Verve Fluttering By, Hope Blooms
  • Paper: Stampin' Up So Saffron, Basic Gray, My Mind's Eye Bramble Rose pad
  • Ink: Stampin' Up So Saffron, Basic Gray
  • Accessories: Maya Road Velvet Pleats, Stampin' Up Basic Gray Taffeta, misc saffron and white ribbon


14 comments:

  1. So pretty...I love the flowers too. I love all your creations! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty love the design and the colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Kim, love the colours and those velvet flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this colour combination Kim, and those velvet flowers are stunning - what a great interpretation of the sketch.
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the flowers and the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super fabulous card!!!!!
    and love those flowers!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the flowers. Very nice. Looking good.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty Kim. Love the colour combo and, yes, those flowers are gorgeous.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love the velvet flowers on this pretty card. Who knew that color combo would look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that color combination...beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is one that makes you sigh out loud at its beauty. Beautiful color combination and use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow- a gorgeous card! Great design, great colors & those velvet flowers are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS card Kim - I've fallen in love with that paper pad - but we can't get it here :(
    LOVE the velvet ribbon flowers - and the best part is that they are easy to make too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty. love the ribbons and flowers. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!